One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER - Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount
This Program is designed to train divers in safe cave diving using Rebreather.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Rebreather Cave Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 130 fsw
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be qualified as Rebreather Diver on the unit to be used or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Must have 20 dives with 35 hours of dive time on the Rebreather
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Rebreather Cave Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- The Overhead Environment;
- Planning Dives in Overhead Environments;
- Operational Aspects of Overhead Diving ... and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Practice of SCUBA diving equipment configuration including redundancy and streamlining;
- Practice use of reel and line ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Adv. Cave - Rebreather DPV Diver
- Adv. Cave - Rebreather Survey Diver
- Rebreather Wreck Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)