One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER - Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount
This Program is designed to develop recreational rebreather wreck diving skills within the limits of light penetration and to insure that divers are aware of self-responsibility and capable of risk management in overhead environments.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD RCCR Wreck Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than divers previously qualification.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be certified as IANTD Recreational Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 17 years of age with a parent or guardian authorization or a minimum or 18 years of age without guardian approval.
- Proof of a minimum of 20 dives 10 of which were on the rebreather to be used.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
IANTD Wreck Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- ... and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Bouancy Skills;
- Propulsion Skills;
- ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Exit wreck with eyes close maintaining contact with buddy and dive line using touch communications;
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Loop Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Recreational Rebreather Open Water DPV Diver
- Recreational Rebreather Deep Diver
- Rebreather Diver