One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER - Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount
The program must include academic classes in search of underwater hulls; Diver decontamination techniques and equipment; study and visualization dry shipyard in the parts of the ship and its dangers; legislation and pre dive check list with the Commander of the ship; search for drugs and explosives in casks and docks.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be certified as Public Safety Diver
- Minimum Age 18 years old
- Being a police officer, firefighter or working directly on public safety
What is the minimum materials requirements?
IANTD Underwater Crime Scene Investigator Specialist Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- ... and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Bouancy Skills;
- Propulsion Skills;
- ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Identification of the parts of the ship, as seen in dry yard, together with the instructor;
- Scans the hull or dock, divers using a line/rope between them and with the surface;
- A simulated operation locating drugs or explosives hull or dock, all developing steps occurring to the debriefing and much more ...
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer PSD divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training progression.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Underwater Crime Scene Investigator Diver
- Contaminated Water Specialist Diver
- EANx Diver (Nitrox)