One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER - Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount
To train Instructors to train Divers to operate in waters of limited visibility while employing structured methods in the retrieval of submerged evidence and its potential use in a court room.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Open Water Diver Program?
Maximum depth 100 fsw in training.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be certified IANTD Rescue Diver or equivalent;
- Minimum Age 18 years old
- Being a police officer, firefighter or working directly on public safety
What is the minimum materials requirements?
IANTD Public Safety Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Public Safety Diving Techniques and Environmental Analysis as well as methods of processing a crime scene and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Bouancy Skills;
- Propulsion Skills;
- ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Perform Entangled Diver Drill (safety diver drill);
- Body packing;
- Four Different Search Pattern Dives will be conducted and much more ...
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer PSD divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training progression.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Lifting Specialist Diver
- Contaminated Water Specialist Diver
- EANx Diver (Nitrox)