One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER - Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount
This Program is designed to train competent IWR Providers in the safer use and technology of basic of in-water recompression (IWR).
How deep can you dive with the IANTD IWR Provider Program?
This is an academic class only.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
A minimum of 21 years of age or higher.
Must be a qualified as FIrst Aid & CPR or equivalent
Must be qualified as Oxygen Administrator or equivalent
What is the minimum materials requirements?
IANTD IWR Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Narcosis ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- This is an academic class only.
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training progression.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- IWR Supervisor
- Hyperbaric Chamber Operator