One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER - Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount
This Program is designed to train mine divers beyond the main tunnel but yet without a much more com- plex navigation.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Rebreather Mine Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than130fsw.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Open Circuit
- Minimum Age 18 years old (A written waiver can be requested, to IANTD HQ and Licensee, for a 16 years of age for Diver qualification with a parent or guardian authorization).
- If entering through modular route:
- Must be qualified as IANTD Introductory Cave Diver or equivalent;
- Must proof of a minimum of 30 logged dives.
- If not qualified as Introductory Cave Diver:
- Must have proof of 60 dives or sufficient experience doing technical dives to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
- Must be certified as Rebreather Diver or higher
- Minimum Age 18 years old
- Proof of a minimum of 20 rebreather logged dives with 35 hours of dive time on the rebreather.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- For Rebreather: IANTD Rebreather Cave Diver Student Kit
- For Open Circuit: IANTD Cave Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- ... and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Bouancy Skills;
- Propulsion Skills ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- On a mine dive, with eyes closed or lights off simulate blacked out cave conditions maintaining contact with buddy and dive line using touch communications;
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Normoxic Trimix Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Wreck Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Cave Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)