One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER - Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount
This Program is designed to develop limited mine diving skills within the limits of light penetra- tion and to insure that divers are aware of self-responsibility and capable of risk management in overhead environments.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Limited Mine Diver (OC, SCR, CCR) Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than diver’s previous certification level.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Open Circuit
- Must be a qualified IANTD Advanced Open Water Diver equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 12 years old.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 10 logged dives or sufficient experience to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
- Must be a qualified IANTD Recreational Rebreather Advanced Open Water Diver
- Must be a minimum of 17 years old.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 20 dives 10 of which were on the rebreather to be used.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- For Rebreather: IANTD Recreational Rebreather Limited Mine Diver Student Kit
- For Open Circuit: IANTD Limited Mine Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- The Overhead Environment;
- Planning Dives in Overhead Environments;
- Operational Aspects of Overhead Diving ... and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Practice of SCUBA diving equipment configuration including redundancy and streamlining;
- Practice use of reel and line ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Deep Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)
- Open Water Sidemount Diver (OC Only)
- Introductory to Cave Diver (OC, SCR, CCR)